Bahram Saba has twenty five years of experience in the building industry. His work is distinctive in its quality of construction and design. Areas of expertise include custom homebuilding, home remodeling, builder/developer, commercial retail builder, commercial office builder, commercial storage builder, and general land developer. Services include scheduling & delay analysis, damage assessment, technical and construction support, value engineering, and independent inspections. Bahram Saba has led his own construction company since 2001.
- BS. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- George Mason University, 1993
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber-Commonwealth of Virginia
- Master Builder, Class A Contractor in Building, Highway Heavy, and Home Improvement Contractor
- Certified Lead Abatement, and EPA approved remodeler for homes built prior to 1978.
- Over the past twelve years, projects have varied from additions to whole house renovations, commercial and retail spaces
- Arlington, VA forty homes from $40,000 to over $400,000
- McLean, VA twenty homes from $100,000 to over $500,000
- Vienna, VA five homes $250,000 and $385,000
- Washington DC eight homes from $110,000 to over $750,000
- Potomac MD one home at $650,000
- Waldorf MD tenant build out in an 80,000 sq ft doctors building
EXPERIENCE NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION
1992 – 2000 Builder Developer in a Family Operated Business in Waldorf MD.
- Meadows at White Oak 145 unit Town Home Community
- Acton Villa 150 unit Town Home Community
- Southwinds 209 unit Town Home Community included a Sewage Pump Station
- Stanford 109 unit Town Home Community
- Stone Ridge 39 unit Single Family Home Community
- Twenty Single Family Homes on Various Privately Owned Lots up to 6,000sf.
- Five homes in Northern Virginia up to 18,000 sf.
Bahram Saba won the 2006 Residential Major Addition Award from the Arlington County Historical Affairs and Landmark Review Board.